Heritage Engineering covers a very broad field, but best describes some of the very interesting and rewarding projects that we have been involved with over the years.
We have carried out projects for leading museums and organisations in the country, such as:
- Museum of Science & Industry, Manchester
- Liverpool Industrial Museum
- Bradford Industrial Museum
- Kew Bridge, London
- Wigan Pier
Restoring and Installing:
- Steam Engines
- Heavy Victorian Machinery
- Hydraulic Equipment
- And various other items that are connected with the heritage world.